Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Walt Disney World









These are just a sneak peak......I will be adding more later and doing some journaling, so visit again soon....We are VERY tired, but having a great time in the Most Magical Place on Earth!


5 comments:

Mom of Double A said...

Oh Kerri! I am so glad that you are there right now and will be able to give me lots of advice for when we head to WDW in November!
Thanks for going first!! :)

I have so many questions that you'll have to answer when you get back.

Keep sharing the pictures...looks like lots of fun.

Tell Mickey I said "hi".

LauraG said...

So glad you are having a ball in Fla. Disney definitely is magical for kids. I remember Autumn saying "Am I in a movie or am I in a dream!"
Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Jaime said...

Looks like fun! Please tell Mickey & Minnie we said "HI!"

Leslie said...

Yea! I've been blog stalking looking for Disney pictures. :) Hope you guys are having a GREAT time. I can't wait to hear all about it. We better schedule an ancillarly meeting. :)

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

Kerri, I have to tell you that Eva was all snuggled up next to me when I clicked on your blog. She became SO EXCITED when she saw Mickey Mouse because we were just there in July. It looks like you had a great time!!!