Funny :) We had two kids who took pacifiers and now Micah who won't. I was actually kind of glad that he started sucking his thumb, because it helps soothe him. How long did your other kids such their thumbs?
A mom who is on a journey full of her fantastic husband, 3 beautiful blessings, and a passion for where God is leading! I stand for: Authenticity.....my loving husband Brad and I strive for this each day. Grace....something I try to give everyone. Honesty....I believe is important to use in every situation. Love....the greatest commandment. Forgiving....I want others to forgive me when I have messed up, therefore I try to forgive each day!
3 comments:
He is SOOO Precious! It was fun holding him and playing with him today!
Funny :) We had two kids who took pacifiers and now Micah who won't. I was actually kind of glad that he started sucking his thumb, because it helps soothe him. How long did your other kids such their thumbs?
Note the two different pacifiers in the background. Yup, he's a Wolfe! (And a cutie)!
Post a Comment