



Hard to believe my baby has entered 2nd grade. Her teacher's name is Mrs Bransteter and she is great! Isabel is going to have a great year. She is very excited, but of course she is our social girl and loves to be with her friends. She has been very excited to have the job of computer girl. She has to turn the computers on everyday and off at the end of the day.....taking after her dad already. It feels like she was born yesterday. I do not feel old enough to have a 7 year old little girl. 2nd grade is where many of my fond memories of childhood begin. I remember Mrs. Adam's class like it were yesterday. All the times Jennifer and I asked to go to the nurses office to see who could get an ice pack or get them to send us home! It feels like we got to go home a lot, but I am sure they were on to us after the first time or two. We had no clue back then! All the sleep overs I had in the Russiaville Trailer Park with Jennifer and even the tomato throwing guys in Ivy Hills. What memories! And to think that when my sweet Isabel is in her 30's she is going to remember many of these days. She is so passionate about life. I can not wait to see where it takes her.....well, I can wait. The days already go by so fast. I want to savor them one by one. I love you my sweet girl!

1 comment:
I know exactly how you feel. It seems impossible that I could be old enough (or mature enough) to have a second grader. I am starting to think back to what I remember about my parents at this age. Our girls are at an age where they are so impressionable. I hope these years are filled with good memories and opportunities to shape and mold her character.
Post a Comment