Friday, January 8, 2010

Napping


So, we are struggling with napping these days. Maybe it is a stage, maybe it is the chapped face, or just the plain orneryness of my little 21 month old, but mommy has tried everything to help....maybe it is the pink pillowcase he doesn't like! (: This is the way I found him on tuesday when i went in to check on him. Looks like to me that he was fighting it and just fell asleep in the position he was when he couldn't fight it anymore. Does not look comfy to me....almost seems as if his little legs would be tingling asleep by the time he wakes.

Silas is full of spunk, trying to say every word he can, but rarely does it actually sound like the word he is trying to say. He is calling his brother NaNa...at least he has the N right. I would say his favorite word is Coo Kee....and I am pretty sure it was his first word. He is a picky eater...this better not last! If it not sweet or isn't processed, he does not want it! I am amazed at how fast he is growing up. I could do without the newly found tantrums, but I am not wishing the days by with him. I want to cherish every moment of him being a baby, because technically he is on the verge of being a toddler....and frankly, I don't like it!

1 comment: