Friday, January 8, 2010

New Year 2010


It is a new year and I am feeling like blogging. I always get behind and want to catch up, that never happens...so here I am blogging again. We rarely do anything special for new years. Call me crazy, but I don't want to be out on the road after midnight.....not trusting the other drivers! This year we decided to do something with the kids. It was fun. We went to the Indiana State Museum for their new years celebration. The ball (or balloons from the ceiling) was dropped at 8pm...much better than keeping the kids up until midnight! Then, we headed home at 9pm....at which the kids were all asleep by the time we pulled into the driveway. Brad and I rang in the new year by pausing a movie we were watching to watch the ball drop in Time Square, a quick kiss, and then back to finish our movie! Happy 2010!

No comments: