Friday, January 9, 2009

9 months old!


Although, this is a 8month picture....he has not changed in looks too much, but is so much more active each day! He weighs 15 pounds and 5 ounces and is 27 inches long! He is full of smiles and his daddy calls him Smilas! He got his first tooth finally the week of new years! And he also had the stomach flu for the first time....wish I knew that is what it was and I would not have exposed half the world to it! Who knows with a baby if it is spit up or throw up? I never had a throwing up baby! Nolan still has never had the stomach flu.....AND I don't throw up either! He crawls everywhere and mastered pulling himself up to his knees....his legs are still a little wabbly and he usually tumbles over if he makes it to his legs!! We have found lots of small things in his mouth in the last month....so he is exploring what it is like to put everything in his mouth! He has become a fun toy for his sister and brother to play with now that he is stable and can hold some of his own! He enjoys his crib....I think it is much more comfortable than the pack n play he slept in for 7 months. When I took him to the doctor for his 9mo check up, it hit me that he will be 1 before I know it! The last 9 mo have gone by SO fast....almost too fast. I am trying to stop and enjoy each day with each of our kids.....and teach them the importance of living the life God wants us to live! P.S. I am so thankful for our daddy photographer....without his passion we would not have half the pictures we have!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

So cute! Smilas! Love it!