As I sit here and look through pictures in an attempt to "catch up" on blogging, I think of my precious baby girl. She is the light of my life (well, one of them!). She brings so much joy and well, drama to our family and to my day! At times it seems so overwhelming because it is SO different than me, but I am so thankful for her and her personality! I want her to read and look back at these wonderful times and remember us calling her "drama queen" as a wonderful thing that was and is one of the biggest compliments ever! The world says "drama queen" has a negative connotation to it.....but in this family it is such a positive!!
God has truly blessed us with this shinning face! He has big plans for her, I can feel it! Not the big and famous in the world's eyes, but something big for His Kingdom! Her questions and insights about God amaze me each and every day! She really gets it and sometimes more than me.....Of course, as a 7 year old would, she has the biggest insights and questions right as we are tucking her in at night and we are ready to have some mommy and daddy time!.....but she truly gets how deep and wide the love of God is..... She understands that God calms her heart and truly impacts each day of hers.....I am truly amazed! I love you Isabel Madison Wolfe! I am so thankful Jesus is in your heart and we can get through anything with Him there!

1 comment:
How sweet! All personality traits God gives can and should be used for His kingdom. So nice that you recognize and honor the God's way. It's not for our glory, but His. You have been blessed with beautiful, talented kiddos!
Post a Comment