This is a little late, but I have been having trouble posting since I updated the software on my Mac. Silas is 6 months old and it is hard to believe....time can go by so fast sometimes. He has started to army crawl everywhere. He has been trying to sit up on his own, but still tumbles to the side. He weighed 13 pounds and 14 ounces....which takes him to the zero percentile. He actually lost 5 ounces from 5 to 6 months. He grew a lot and is healthy....I think a lot of factors played into this, including our disney trip and all of us being sick for a week! We are feeding him lots now! He LOVES food...he watches my every bite. He is also a mamma's boy right now. He wants to be held....we knew he couldn't be laid back forever! He is a great baby and sleeps great at night. We are about to move him to his crib finally! He may be moved out of our closet by the time he is 7 months old! (-: He is a huge blessing to our family! I can not wait to see what his personality will be like.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It was so nice to see you and your family this week in South Bend. Silas has grown so much since the last time I saw you guys! I LOVE that he is a thumb-sucker! Let's get the families together soon!
susie
LOVING HIM!!!! CUte pic of he and Isabelly!
Post a Comment