skip to main | skip to sidebar

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Day one....Waiting in line for the ferry to Magic Kindom.  
The Grand Floridian we passed on our ferry ride
Entering Magic Kingdom

We headed to tomorrow land first and rode the Buzz Lightyear ride first.  This is where Nolan found the toy he wanted!  We told them they had to keep looking and wait until Friday.  He STILL wanted it on Friday....guess sometimes the first thing you see is IT!

Posted by Kerri at 11:27 AM
Labels: disney 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Faith Filled Family

Faith is being sure of what we hope for, and certain of what we do not see. ~Hebrews 11:1

My favorite websites

  • A women of faith saving you money
  • Great Photographer in the Indianapolis Area
  • Organic fruits and veggies delivered to your door

Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (5)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2009 (27)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2008 (51)
    • ▼  October (6)
      • Our 3 Blessings with personality.......
      • Mother of 3.
      • Silas 6 months old!
      • It's a small world!
      • How can I get cooler?  By attaching my fan to my w...
      • Day one....Waiting in line for the ferry to Magic ...
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (17)

About Me

Kerri
A mom who is on a journey full of her fantastic husband, 3 beautiful blessings, and a passion for where God is leading! I stand for: Authenticity.....my loving husband Brad and I strive for this each day. Grace....something I try to give everyone. Honesty....I believe is important to use in every situation. Love....the greatest commandment. Forgiving....I want others to forgive me when I have messed up, therefore I try to forgive each day!
View my complete profile