Wednesday, June 4, 2008










Todays adventure with our friends, Autumn (almost 9), Levi (almost 6), and Susanna (3).  These are the kids of my great friend Laura, from high school!  I love getting our kids together.  They had so much fun picking strawberries together and playing in the mud!  Isabel( almost 7) and Nolan (4) were eating as many as they were picking!  Can you tell which ones are my kids and which ones are Laura's?

3 comments:

Mom of Double A said...

Love the pictures!
My Mom used to take us to pick Strawberries every summer and my back has NEVER been the same.
I think it scarred me, as I haven't ever been Strawberry picking as an adult.
Maybe I'll try it again!
Anxious to read your posts-welcome to the world of blogging.

Jill

LauraG said...

Great pix...oh, I took some of them. Ha! Anyway, it was great to get together yesterday. My kids definitely needed a bath! I'll be checking in on your blog during those stints when we can't seem to get together. We always enjoy the times we can.

Jaime said...

The strawberry patch! Your pictures make me miss y'all so much. We loved our trip to the patch w/ you & the kiddos... and I will never forget the magical way to get strawberry juice stains out of clothes... :)

Can't wait to see you in & meet the new addition in July!