I had to take a picture of Nolan playing with playdough. I know you can not tell by the picture, but he is my little left brained boy. If you look in the back of the picture you can see all of the cups lined up and he is separating the dough into equal parts and being very careful and strategic about his playing....made me laugh!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
I had to take a picture of Nolan playing with playdough. I know you can not tell by the picture, but he is my little left brained boy. If you look in the back of the picture you can see all of the cups lined up and he is separating the dough into equal parts and being very careful and strategic about his playing....made me laugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ahhh.... the kids look so cute. How'd you get Silas to smile for the picture? Perfect timing!
We are in Seaside, FL w/ 2 other couples we went to high school with... kids all stayed home w/ grandparents. :) Serenity now!
This is our last full day of beaching. We start our long journey home tomorrow around noon.
Ahhh.... the kids look so cute. How'd you get Silas to smile for the picture? Perfect timing!
We are in Seaside, FL w/ 2 other couples we went to high school with... kids all stayed home w/ grandparents. :) Serenity now!
This is our last full day of beaching. We start our long journey home tomorrow around noon.
too much coffee this morning... I posted the same msg. twice. :)
Post a Comment