All this to explain our blog title. We are full of faith in many ways. We have talked a lot lately about promises to one another from the promise Mommy and Daddy made when we were married to the belief and strong conviction we have that God will answer our prayers! We prayed as a family a lot last year if we were to have another member to our family... we did not know the answer! Now we do. Silas was added to our family 2 months ago and now we feel complete. With many more FAITH times ahead if us, we wanted to share this time in our lives with friends and family (since Stacey calls each day and asks when I am starting a blog) in an attempt to stay connected as we all live in different places!
Tell us, what does FAITH mean to YOU?

1 comment:
I am so excited!!! Faith to me is being certain that we have all the promises God's word has promised us even if we can not see them in the natural. Faith and patience are the power twins I strive for!
Post a Comment