Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Anything ever happen to you like this?
I am sitting holding Silas (aka baby Dino) and I notice his toe is PURPLE! I look closer and there is a little hair rapped around is precious little toe....I jump up(my heart racing), put him carefully down on the couch, and go get scissors(not sure why). I come back and try to get the hair, that is tightly wound around is middle toe, off. My heart is racing and I am freaking out, while big sister and brother are sitting there watching PBS and don't even move! Being a mom, can be so scary sometimes! Needless to say, his toe is fine and the color all came back when I got the hair removed. Now, how does something like that happen? Crazy! There again FAITH....that this won't happen again in the middle of the night and have the circulation cut off for hours....although, I have NO idea how long this was wrapped around his toe this time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yea!! I am so glad another family is blogging!! I'll be checking in!!
Jamie(Adams)Fisher
I'm not seeing any pictures yet Kerri..... HA! Love it that you are blogging!
Post a Comment