What a fun day we had yesterday!!! We were smiling all the way home. Isabel, have a FUN day today at your party. We'll be thinking of you and love you all SO MUCH!
A mom who is on a journey full of her fantastic husband, 3 beautiful blessings, and a passion for where God is leading! I stand for: Authenticity.....my loving husband Brad and I strive for this each day. Grace....something I try to give everyone. Honesty....I believe is important to use in every situation. Love....the greatest commandment. Forgiving....I want others to forgive me when I have messed up, therefore I try to forgive each day!
5 comments:
Tell him Aunt Stacey is LOVING him!!! He is so cute!!!
What a fun day we had yesterday!!! We were smiling all the way home. Isabel, have a FUN day today at your party. We'll be thinking of you and love you all SO MUCH!
Grandma Kathy
Does three months qualify as a "birthday?" Silas is absolutely adorable. Love the smiles!! (Still love the name, too)!
What a cutie pie! I wish I could've seen him when we were in town. He looks sooo much like Nolan. I had so much fun... it was great to get to see you!
p.s. I took my privacy block off my blog.
Post a Comment